SmallRig 1802 Microphone Support with 15mm Rod Clamp
- SMALLRIG Microphone Shock Mount 1802 features a four-point suspension to accommodate shotgun and other cylindrical microphones measuring 0.59-1.57" (15-40mm) in diameter. The shock mount is easily angled with its adjustment knob. It connects to 15mm rod with a special rod clamp, which can be rotated horizontally and vertically. It's very flexible, all we do is to maximize its adjustable angle. It can be adapt to any shooting scene. It is made of aluminum alloy , very light and solid. You can mount it on the rod rail, or any other extensional 15mm rods quickly and securely.
- Key features:
- Isolates microphone from vibration and noise
- Fits Mics Measuring 0.59-1.57"(15-40mm) in Diameter
- Mount onto 15mm Rods Directly
- Angle is adjustable to adapt different shooting scene