Nanlite - PavoTube II 60XR 2KIT- 8KIS LED Tube Light ประกันศูนย์ไทย
- For Photo, Video & Film Production
- Output: 991 Lux at 3.3' for Each Light
- 2700-12,000K CCT; RGB Mode
- Onboard, Wireless, DMX & App Control
- LumenRadio CRMX
- CRI 97 | TLCI 98
- 15 Special Effects & 10 Pixel Effects
- Built-In Rechargeable Battery; AC Power
- Three 1/4"-20 Receivers for Mounting
- Includes Adapters, Clips & Flight Case
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XTrOaVUIK24?si=c0WRGtGUmqfkKnbg" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Designed with wireless support for LumenRadio CRMX, the PavoTube II 60XR 8-Light Kit from Nanlite offers expansive control, color, and power options in eight 8' long tubes. This kit features a robust flight case to accommodate the lights plus their power adapters and mounting accessories. Included are DMX cables, magnetic mounting clips, and multi-angle mounts. Each tube light outputs up to 991 lux at 3.3' at 5600K with an impressive variable color temperature range from a warm 2700K to an icy cool 12,000K to easily match ambient light conditions or spark creativity. Beyond the expanded Kelvin range, the RGBWW capability allows hue, saturation, and intensity adjustments, generating literally millions of available custom colors. You can easily control the tube's functions onboard or wirelessly via DMX, 2.4 GHz, or Bluetooth using the free NANLINK app. Furthermore, this version comes with built-in LumenRadio CRMX for convenient connection to wireless DMX.
- Wireless DMX via LumenRadio CRMX
- Brighter output from a larger illumination area with more uniform diffusion
- Upgraded control panel with locking buttons
- DMX compatibility
- Enhanced app control
- The PavoTube II 60XR has integrated, customizable lighting and pixel-based effects.
- Effects include hue loop, CCT loop, INT loop, CCT flash, hue flash, CCT pulse, hue pulse, storm, police car, TV, paparazzi, candle/fire, disco, bad bulb, fireworks, explosion, and welding.
- Pixel-based effects include hue loop, CCT loop, INT loop, multicolor, gradient, scrolling, marching, flame, rainbow, and driving.
- This library opens the door to a world of creative lighting effects for video and television production, and even live events.
- Light settings can be adjusted using the integrated analog control buttons and LCD screen, or with the NANLINK mobile app for iOS and Android.
- The app allows adjustments of color and brightness settings and more.
- In addition, 2.4 GHz provides control with the separately available WS-TB-1 transmitter box for more elaborate setups, or with hardware remotes like the NANLINK WS-RC-C2.
- DMX/RDM control is also supported.
- Users in need of advanced lighting control will appreciate the addition of wireless DMX via LumenRadio CRMX.
- Powered by an internal 8800mAh li-ion battery, the PavoTube II 60XR can run completely untethered for almost two hours at full brightness.
- Full battery recharge is achieved in 5 hours and 30 minutes via the included AC adapter, which can also power the light during longer shoots.
- The multi-voltage AC adapter allows the PavoTube II 60XR to be used in studio spaces or locations anywhere in the world.
- 15V power adapters are supplied with power cables and safety straps.
- The PavoTube II 60XR has a classic and traditional T12 form factor, making it easy to conceal in narrow spaces.
- The durable metal housing makes worrying about an accidental drop or risky light placements a thing of the past.
- The PavoTube II 60XR chassis features three integrated 1/4"-20 sockets for a wide range of mounting possibilities.
- Included are 16 mounting clips and eyebolts combined with many other accessories.
- The PavoTube II 60XR packs studio-quality lighting into a hardy, go-anywhere package.
|Model||PavoTube II 60XR|